Smart home indoor cameras in Long Beach are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and reachable through a user-friendly home security app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind as you are able to keep an eye on your little one from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You may even view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can use the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is over and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates sent straight to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Even though this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can change the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Long Beach smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Long Beach smart home and get the assurance and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (562) 376-5457 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for everyone.