Online purchasing and daily drop-offs have become commonplace for numerous people. You enjoy the convenience of having packages left right at your door, but there is a disadvantage. Those packages sitting in the open are temptations to potential thieves. Porch piracy is a real concern, but you have the chance to protect yourself from it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to deter porch pirates, but they provide a lot more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll be an essential part of your smart home.
Perks of a Long Beach video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you an array of advanced features, and the technology keeps advancing. You now have the ability to implement detection zones, talk to whoever’s on your porch, and receive immediate alerts whenever something is delivered.
The easiest way to see how a Long Beach video doorbell camera works is to delve into the various benefits it gives you. Consider these features:
- Active deterrents: You can’t find this on all models, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging burglary with audible and visual warnings. This is a great way to let porch pirates know somebody is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the total picture, and that includes the faces of people on your porch and items on the surface below. Options with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- High-resolution streams at any hour: What’s the purpose of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and difficult to see? Top models will include exceptional HDR resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package is delivered? You can enjoy immediate updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between visitors and deliveries.
- Talk to whoever’s at your door: Is there somebody standing at your front door? Reciprocal audio allows you to inquire about why they’re there. You might even take advantage of this helpful feature to deter people loitering around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to customize detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will help you minimize false alarms brought about by pets or pedestrians.
- Easy access to video: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the option to view live and recorded video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you may interact with them from the palm of your hand, regardless of your location. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s happening, and even permit you to talk with the individual at your door. They’ve become game-changers in terms of safety and convenience.