After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Long Beach home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security agents seems like a good idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always there when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are not at home.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.