How does home monitoring work in Long Beach?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Long Beach home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security agents seems like a good idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always there when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are not at home.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when something happens when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Long Beach home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, centralized command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk right to your monitoring team
- You can request assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your mobile device when a crisis strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Long Beach security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Long Beach smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, place a call to (562) 376-5457 or submit the form below to start.