Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Long Beach goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency occurs, a single effort will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most common sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the central command panel. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Help will still be deployed even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Long Beach
Get prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Long Beach from Vivint. Call (562) 376-5457 to start customizing your home’s security today.