Features to look for in a home security camera in Long Beach
Getting caught on video is the last thing a prowler wants This is the main reason why security cameras are among the best tools to include as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are beneficial when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Long Beach? You’ll be pleased to find these vital components have more conveniences than previous iterations. You are able to watch real-time streams from inside cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated deterrents from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your cameras easily in one app.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Long Beach
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These vital aspects of your security system may come equipped with an incredible range of features like bi-directional communications, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the possibilities here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a security camera that can take action automatically. If strange behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will form next to the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their clarity as you zoom in on details.
- Video storage: Check for surveillance with video storage functionality and the chance to watch footage straight from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Long Beach are often linked to a helpful app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to view current footage or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion sensors prompts cameras to engage when strange activity takes place. You’ll also get an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or family: Need to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your doorstep? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you are able to chat with anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your exterior video cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to set the precise space you wish your camera to watch over. This can be important to limit what you surveil as you wouldn’t want notifications each time an automobile drives by on the road.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Long Beach. The only thing left to do is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Phone (562) 376-5457 to get started or fill out the following form to reach out to our security specialists.